Friday, August 8, 2014

Does This Make Sense (Does it Matter Anyway)?

<Insert dreamy moody teenage girl sigh here>

My husband and I met when he was in college and I was on a sabbatical. We had a brief flirtation, I went back to college and that was the end of that. At least that was the end of that for 20 years. Long, romantic story made short, we saw each other on Facebook, exchanged some emails for a few weeks and then one night he just picked up the phone and called me. 6 hours later, we hung up. And that went on for several weeks (seriously over 4 hour phone calls every night for weeks).

Fast forward 5 years and we have a house and a baby and an amazing new life. But I still remember those phone calls.

This was the last song from my magical Sunday Shuffle. And there is still something about what happens when we talk.



Buy On Amazon **ALBUM ALERT**

No comments:

Post a Comment